Bird Technologies - The RF Experts
SH-36S-RM-ASL, 100 kHz - 3.6 GHz SignalHawk™ Rack-Mount
Over an Ethernet network, you can remotely analyze the performance of your system and diagnose problems from any computer on your network, whether in the same room or half way across the state.
High Performance in a Rack-Mount Spectrum Analyzer:
- Fast, Accurate, and Sensitive: 66 dB Dynamic Range and -135 dBm Noise Floor.
- Minimal Rack Space Required: Only 2 RU.
- Eliminates trips to difficult remote locations.
- Same “Spectrum Analyzer” functionality as our hand held unit all from your office PC.
- Multiple sites can be monitored from one centralized location.
- Along with our BPME you can view your RF Spectrum and be alerted of any RF Power alarm - A TOTAL 1-STOP PACKAGE.
- Built in FCC Compliance Masks.
- Waterfall display.
Standard Accessories: Operators Manual, Start-Up Instructions, AC Power Cord, 7 ft.- Ethernet Cable, 10 ft.- USB Cable - USB A (M) to USB B (M), SignalHawk Software CD
NOW WITH ASL!
ADVANCED SPECTRUM LOGGING (ASL) SOFTWARE FOR THE RACKMOUNT SIGNALHAWK
Continuously record the spectrum analyzer traces for just your frequencies or any portion of the spectrum from 100 KHz to 3.6 GHz. Playback recorded traces at your convenience to analyze interference or other RF events that occur when no one is watching. Identify the type and strength of interfering signals and significantly reduce the time it takes to resolve many RF related problems.
- Logs Spectrum Traces for days or weeks.
- Review recorded traces using typical spectrum analyzer functions.
- Programmable to your frequency band of interest.
- Configurable set up for an automated test plan to record frequencies of interest.
- Remote accessibility via IP Enabled Ethernet.